Alinco DR-135T MK III
The Alinco DR-135T MK III is a single band VHF FM transceiver. I purchased this radio specifically to connect to my IRLP simplex node. So far I really like this radio. The only thing I found I don’t like is that the microphone cannot be connected while the data port is connected in the rear of the radio. While transmitting from the microphone, almost no audio is passed and a loud hum is present.
Alinco DR-135T MK III Specifications
Here are some of the main specifications that I found useful for the Alinco DR-135T MK III.
- Transmit Frequency Range: 144-147.995 MHz
- Receive Frequency Range: 118-135.995 MHz (AM) & 136-173.995 MHz (FM)
- Memory Storage: 100 channels + 1 call channel
- Rated Voltage: 13.8 VDC +/- 15% (11.7-15.8 VDC)
- Operating Current: Receive 600mA Max & Transmit 12.0 Amps Max
- Transmit Output Power: Hi = 50W; Mid = 20W; Low = 5W
- Real time voltage display.