– The TYT TH9800 QuadBand Transmit, Twin Receive, Dual Display FM Radio Transceiver for
the 10 Meter, 6 Meter, VHF 2 meter & UHF 70cm Bands!.
– Loaded with features, Over 800 AlphaNumeric Memory channels!
– True automatic cross band repeater mode, Twin simultaneous Receive, w/seperate Vol &
– Multiple Tuning Steps,. Includes full keypad microphone!
– Remote mountable Faceplate!
– Receive Range: 26-33Mhz, 47-54 MHz, 110-180Mhz ( with AM Air band), 350-399Mhz, 430–
– 50W 2M & VHF / 40W 10M & UHF, with Multiple lower power settings available too.
– ctcss, dcs (PL & DPL), DTMF, 2 tone/5tone signaling, ANI, Display Brightness setting &
– Includes 12Vdc Power Cable & Mounting Bracket, SO-239 Antenna connector on radio.
Built In Cooling Fan.
– Outstanding 0.2uV sensitivity across 10m/6m/2m/70cm bands
– Brilliant crossmodulation, intermodulation rejection and strong signal performance-
similar to commercial radios.
– Commercial quality and commercial performance, too!
– 809 memory channels
– DTMF mic included!
– Digital FM broadcast band radio
– High/low output power levels
– Reverse frequency selection
– Dual (V/U) squelch set levels
– Dual repeater offsets selectable
– Multi-function scanning
– Repeater offset selectable
– Keypad lock function
– Channel name editing
– CTCSS/DCS encode/decode
– Dual Band/Dual Receive: (Full Duplex)
– Cross Band Repeat
– TX Power: 5-50 Watts
– Memories: 256
– Antenna Connection: Single SO 259s
– 26-33MHz (RX/TX) (AM band RX)
– 47-54MHz (RX/TX) (AM band RX)
– 136-174MHz (RX/TX)
– 400-480MHz (RX/TX)
– 108-136 (AM band RX only)
– 320-399.000 (RX only)
– 750-950 (RX only)
– Channel Capacity: 809 channels
– Channel Spacing: 5/10/12.5/15/20/25/50KHz
– Modes of Emission: F3, F2, F1
– Antenna Impendence: 50 Ohms, unbalanced(Antenna Duplexer bulit-in)
– Frequency Stability: ±5 PPM@-140°F~+140°F(-10-+60)
– Operating Voltage: -4°F~+A140°F(-10-+60)
– Operating Temperature Range: 13.8VDC (±15%). Negative ground
– Current Cunsumption(Approx): RX: 0.5A (Squelched);TX:8.0A (50/430MHz), 8.5A(29/144MHz)
– Case Size(WXHXD): 140×41.5x168mm (w/0 knobs & connectors)
– Weight(Approx): 2.2lb(1Kg)
– Output Power: 50/20/10/5W(29/50/144MHz)
– Modulation Type: Variable Reactance
– Maximum Deviation: Better than -60dB(29MHz:Better than -50dB)
– Modulation Distortion: Less than 3%
– Microphone Impedance: 2kΩ
– DATA jack Impedance: 10KΩ
– Circuit Type: Double-conversion super-heterodyne
– Intermediate Frequency:
– Sensitivity(for 12dB SINAD): Better than 0.2μV
– Squelch Sensitivity: Better than 0.16μV
– Selectivity(-6dB/-60dB): 12KHz/30KHz
– Maximum AF Output: 2W@8Ω for 5% THD
– AF Output Impedance: 4-16Ω
1x TYT TH-9800 Mobile Transceiver
1x Handheld Microphone
1x Power Cable
1x Screws and Accessories
1x User’s Manual
1x Fixed Bracket
1x Microphone Hanger
50W/40W Full Quad Band FM Twin Display Amateur Mobile Radio Transceiver!
Full Twin Display and Receive, Cross Band Repeater mode too!
Features CTCSS, DCS, DTMF, 2-Tone/5-Tone, Alphanumeric Display, & more!
Transmits 10M ( 29Mhz ), 6M ( 52Mhz ), 2M ( 146Mhz ) & 70cm ( 440Mhz ) Bands, FM, 50W/40W, Receives additional frequencies too! (AM mode selectable on VHF receive frequencies for Air Band reception)
Remote Mountable Faceplate, Full Direct Entry Keypad mic, 800 channels & More!! Please use the compatible 4 bands antenna with this radio, to make sure the radio could work well. The dual bands antenna is not compatible. * Please make sure the CTCSS are all set correctly on both radios to avoid the noise during transmitting. * There is a backup fuse offered with the radio. When customer finds the radio is not turned on or no power display, please replace with the backup fuse on the radio.